Beware of attractive, but possibly deceptive job ads which offer entry-level training in management, marketing, and sales especially if the ads state no experience required. If you decide to interview with such a company, ask many questions before accepting employment. Will you be paid minimum wage or commission? Are there company benefits? Beware of invitations for an all-day second "interview".
San Jose, CA 95131
2880 Zanker Rd Ste 203
San Jose, CA 95134
Domain Name: EXODUSGROUPINC.COM
Created on 2010-08-29
CareerBuilder.com, Exodus Group, San Jose, CA
Now Hiring **PROMOTIONS REPS** - Entry Level Positions (san jose north)
Date: 2011-02-04, 9:38AM PST
Reply to: email@example.com
Exodus and affiliates have a track record of success; we create and execute print campaigns for Pro and semi-pro sports teams, golf courses, restaurants, amusement parks, resorts and entertainment venues.
Our company offers:
* A proven business model
* Represent an amazing portfolio of clients
* Receive an opportunity for management
* Work in a fun and motivating environment
The daily work environment at Exodus is fun, fast paced and energetic. Entry level openings so NO EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED. Each opening is highly competitive. We look for 4 critical attributes each candidate must possess
* Above average people skills
* Leadership experience
* Winning attitude
* Great work ethic and ambition
For immediate consideration submit your resume online or contact us at 408-449-4595.
Watch our video!!
- Compensation: competitive
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Phone calls about this job are ok.
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.