Controversy and criticism
answers.yahoo.com: Vector Market, Scam or Not?
The All-American Vector Marketing Scholarship ProgramA premier student sales competition, the All-American Vector Marketing Scholarship program, awards a total of $50,000 annually to the company’s top sales performers. To qualify, representatives must be full-time students at an accredited college or university in addition to meeting sales requirements. Scholarships are awarded for performance in each of Vector Marketing three sales campaigns, with the top performer in each campaign receiving a $1,000 gift. This gift is matched by a $1,000 gift to the academic institution the winner attends. Smaller amounts ranging from $900 to $250 are awarded to the remaining top 25 performers in the Fall and Spring campaigns, and the top 50 performers in the Summer campaign.
SF bay area craigslist > peninsula > jobs > customer service jobs
Need Work? Apply Today, Start ASAP (San Mateo, South SF, RWC)
Date: 2011-02-07, 12:36PM PST
Reply to: email@example.com [Errors when replying to ads?]
Our company is on its way to having its best year ever, and we have multiple openings
for work offering high starting pay and real world experience.
• Flexible schedules, ideal for students
• Sales/service training provided ... no experience necessary
• $16.75 base/appt starting pay
• 100 corporate scholarships awarded annually
• All ages 17+, some conditions apply
• Permanent positions available as well
• Gain experience that can set you apart in the future.
To apply now, call
(650) 212-2280 : San Mateo, South SF, RWC
No Upfront Costs
No Cold Calling
- Location: San Mateo, South SF, RWC
- Compensation: Great Pay to Start
- This is a part-time job.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Phone calls about this job are ok.
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.