Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Long Island Acquisitions (Mineola, NY)

Long Island Acquisitions (131 Mineola Blvd Suite 200, Mineola, NY 11501, 516-280-7850) is a independent Cydcor affiliate which sells merchant processing contracts for Innovative Merchant Solutions and office supplies for Quill.



Do you really want to drive up to an hour away from the office to solicit (door-to-door) small business owners to buy office supplies? The business owners already have vendors from which to buy their supplies so why would they buy from someone who just showed up at their door with a catalog? Besides, the business owners could just go to quill.com or staples.com (parent company of Quill) to buy their supplies.

Beware of deceptive job ads which offer entry-level training in management, marketing, and sales especially if the ads state "face-to-face" sales and no experience required.

If you decide to interview with a company, ask many questions before accepting employment. Will you be paid minimum wage or commission? Are there company benefits? Beware of the infamous all-day second "interview."

http://www.facebook.com/LongIslandAcquisitions

http://www.longislandacquisitions.com/
131 Mineola Blvd Suite 200
Mineola, NY 11501
(516) 280-7850

Domain Name: LONGISLANDACQUISITIONS.COM
Created on: 23-Nov-2009
Expires on: 23-Nov-2011


Read and judge for yourself:
Ripoffreport.com, Long Island Acquisitions

2 comments:

  1. Cheryl, I worked for Smart Circle as an intern, graduated and came back and opened a independently owned marketing company and ran it well, and helped others do the same. I also provided honest work to interns just like I got the chance to do many years ago. I just gave birth to my first baby and no longer run an office. I have no stake in this company any longer but I have to say I would have NEVER in a million years would have ever been able to afford to be a stay at home mom if it was not for Smart Circle. I have no connection with them but I can't go on listening to this hate and slander. Go to their website, they only represent the worlds best clients. OK EVERYONE, PAY ATTENTION! THE REASON WHY THERE ARE BAD EXPERIENCES IS BECAUSE EACH OFFICE IS INDEPENDENTLY OWNED! If you were "scamed" go to a laywer, the company that did this to you, made you feel this way SHOULD BE shut down! Yes, I agree with you! If your experiences are real, write smart circle and tell them what happened, they will disconnect the affiliation. If there is a problem, go to the source don't try to group every office together in a blog, they are certainly not the same. If they were they wouldn't have BILLION DOLLAR CLIENTS!!! VICTORIA JACKSON, MLB, NHL, NBA, PROFESSIONAL SPORTS TEAMS, HOME DEPOT, DIRECTV, BEST BUY, WALMART, SAMS CLUB etc...Get real!

    I had thought of a lot of not nice things to say to you, but I don't know you so I won't. I just hope you take the energy that you put into your blog and try to do something with it, write smart circle and tell them what happened to you to make you so angry, to shut down the office or owner that has made you spend so much of your time and energy on this. If you owe anything to "the people" you'll actually do something about it. The more that you group all of these offices together the less credible you sound. There are more people that take the time to complain than to praise. Luckily, because of Smart Circle and my success with them, I have a little time on my hands to say something positive while my daughter takes a nap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I worked with Long Island Acquisitions for about a month, but from what I can tell, they are decent people. Only a month, because I'm just not cut out for this door to door salesman stuff. I only accepted employment out of desperation, because the job market is a joke. If the owner is already a quill customer, then the salesman will just ask if you need anything and then leave and move on to the next business. It's not fun being that guy, because people curse at you and get pissed off, as no one wants to be bothered by salesman ever. But it's not scam, there are decent people working there, we all gotta make money and you can't fault someone for trying to making money.

    ReplyDelete